Levitra (vardenafil) is an excellent medication manufactured to treat erectile dysfunction relaxing the muscles and increasing the blood flow to the penis.
Levitra is a widely known drug that treats impotence; however, many men still wonder whether this is the right medication for them.
If you are one of them, willing to get rid of your sexual problems and don’t want to spend your money in vain not knowing what kind of medicine you are buying and whether it will be beneficial for you personally, perhaps you would want to give Levitra a try getting free samples and see how they work.
Send me free trial
There are several ways you can get free samples of Levitra and use an opportunity to forget about impotence for a long time.
Way 1. Turn to your doctor
There isn’t a definite rule that health care providers should give out Levitra pills free of charge, but most doctors do it. The thing is they are sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and, therefore, advertise the medications by giving out free samples.
If you are expecting to get Levitra free trial from your doctor, you should, first of all, be examined and pass several medical tests. However, a possibility of getting free ED drugs shouldn’t be the reason to demand them from your doctor.
Way 2. Levitra.com free offer
There is an official website of Levitra manufacturer where you can ask for a free Levitra pack. All you need to do is answer several questions and order the samples free of charge. It’s all that simple, no strings attached.
Way 3. From other online pharmacies
There are many legal online drugstores on the Internet that sell either brand name or generic ED drugs, but there are only a few of them that offer free trial pills. As a consumer you’d come up with a question “Why do they give out free medications?”, wouldn’t you? The answer is as simple as that: you don’t want to spend money on particular drugs not knowing whether they will treat your condition.
With that in mind they provide free Levitra samples, which usually contain a couple of Levitra pills. Other pharmacies, e.g. Levitraeveryday, offer an 30-day Levitra pack free of charge for you to check its effect.
Moreover, ordering medications that treat impotence online has a number of advantages:
1. When placing your order you get complete privacy.
2. You are able to test a particular medicine and see if it works for you.
3. You can order Levitra from several online drugstores and compare the effect it produces.
4. You can see which drugstore you can trust the most.
1. Don’t mix the medication with nitrate drugs taken to treat heart problems or pain in the chest because it can cause serious risks to your health. To the group of nitrate drugs belong the following ones:
• Isosorbide mononitrate – Monoket, ISMO, Imdur
• Isosorbide dinitrate – Isordil, Dilatrate-SR, Sorbitrate
• Nitroglycerin – Nitro-Bid, Nitrostat, Nitro-Dur
• Some recreational drugs
2. Don’t use Levitra if you are allergic to its main component – vardenafil.
3. Research showed that Vardenafil may cause unexpected vision loss decreasing the blood flow to the optic eye nerve. If this happens, you should immediately turn to your health care provider. Note: it wasn’t proven that Vardenafil is the cause of vision loss as the problem occurred to a small number of patients most of whom were over 50, smoked and suffered from high cholesterol, diabetes, heart diseases, high blood pressure and eye problems.
4. Vardenafil is supposed to be used by men only. Women shouldn’t take the medication as it isn’t known whether it can pass into the breast milk or harm a baby.
5. Take Vardenafil as prescribed by your doctor with or without food and about 1 hour before sexual activity because taking the pills in bigger or smaller amounts is not recommended. Do not double the dose or take it more than once a day. Seek medical attention immediately in case your erection is painful and lasts more than 4 hours because priarism (prolonged erection) can cause penis damage.
6. Do not take Vardenafil with other drugs that are used to treat impotence.
7. Alcohol and grapefruit may interact with Vardenafil and cause side effects.
In case any of the below mentioned side effects happen, you should seek medical attention.
However, your body may adjust to mild side effects which may not need medical advice. If you have questions about any of them or if they are too bothersome, you should consult your doctor.
Levitra can interact with some medicines, herbal supplements or vitamins. Consult your health care provider if you are currently taking one of the below mentioned medications:
1. Alpha-blockers: doxazosin mesylate (Cardura), terazosin HCI (Hytrin), prazosin HCI (Minipress), tamsulosin HCI (Flomax), silodosin (Rapaflo), alfuzosin HCI (Uroxatral).
2. HIV protease inhibitors: atazanavir (Reyataz), saquinavir (Invirase, Fortavase), ritonavir (Norvir), indinavir sulfate (Crixivan).
3. Clarithromycin or erythromycin.
4. Itraconazole or ketoconazole (Sporanox).
If you are suffering from erectile dysfunction, it isn’t the case when you can end up with your sex life and get prepared to grow old without enjoying your life. Order Levitra free sample to see if the medication is right for you and go on performing sexually as if you are a 20-year-old macho again.
Send me free trial